Spindle Candle Knubby - White
Add some character to your home with these unique silhouettes inspired by the process of wood turning. Whether used as decorative adornments or a practical means of spatial illumination, this candle is imbued with personality that radiates. Made from a blend of 50% soy and 50% beeswax. The perfect gift for your home or hostess gift.
- Dimensions: 2.8" W x 8.3" H (7cm x 21cm)
- Weight: 9.5oz (270g)
- Burning time: Approximately 48 hours
- Materials: 50% beeswax / 50% soy wax blend
- Scent: This candle is unscented
- Packaging: Comes in a beautifully designed eco-friendly gift box
- Handmade in Philadelphia, USA
- Designed by Carl Durkow
Safety warning: Burning on a flameproof plate or tray is suggested.
About the designer
Carl Durkow is a product designer and maker of candles working from his Philadelphia-based design studio. He focuses on making distinctive objects to be lived with and cared for, such as this range of striking silhouettes.