"Dyri" is a short for "hreindýr", which means "reindeer" in Icelandic. But it also means "beast". - Unleash the beast!
Dyri is available in lovely deep burgundy colour, with golden skeleton.
- Dyri™ candle dimensions: 5.1 x 8.7 x 3.9 Inches (13 x 22 x 10 cm)
- Burning time: Approximately 8 hours
- Materials: Paraffin wax, cotton wick and aluminium
- Scent: This candle is unscented
- Packaging: Comes in a beautifully designed eco-friendly gift box
- Certified to meet US and EU candle safety standards
- Designed by Icelandic designer Thorunn Arnadottir
Each candle is slightly different and will burn in its own unique way. We recommend placing your candle on a plate with a minimum diameter of 8 inches (20 cm) to contain the wax as it melts.
Melting Wax: Pyropet Candles are designed to melt in ways that are different from traditional candles. During the burning process they may release large amounts of liquid wax. care should be taken to put the candle on a plate or other contain to eliminate the risk of wax overflow.
Hot Skeleton: Do not touch the skeleton during burning. It becomes hot and may cause injury if touched directly.
High Flame: The flame may become high during burning. The wick of the candle should be kept trimmed to 1/4 inch.
Dýri is certified to meet US and EU candle safety standards.
About the Designer
Thorunn Arnadottir is the creative director and co-founder of 54°Celsius. Thorunn's multi-disciplinary work is driven by curiosity and interest in exploring everyday objects from a new perspective. She holds a MA degree in Design Products from Royal College of Arts and BA from Iceland Academy of the Arts.